. To make the G12 heated gloves hybrid, you need to use the 5,4 Ah batteries. Like all the Gerbings 12 Volt gloves, the G12 heated gloves
can easily be connected to the Gerbing heated jacket, which have the glove plugs coming out of the sleeves. Delivery includes the battery cable and the Junior Temperature controller.
The G12 heated motorcycle glove design is sleek, stylish and very functional. They are a light but strong and pliable glove which will give the touring rider the best possible heated glove in the world. The Gerbing G12 heated gloves are waterproof, windproof and still breathable due to the Hipora ® liner. This provides protection from wind and rain. The use of Stainless Steel Microwire® heating makes this the most durable glove in the world. The Gerbing G12 heats up within seconds and warms the entire length of each finger, including the thumb. It also has an adjustable wrist enclosure.
- Extra protection at the top of the hand.
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort.
- Microwire® Heating Technology.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles battery.
If you're cruising for hours, just connect these heated gloves directly to your vehicle battery using the supplied battery harness and junior controller.